SSC CGL Tier I 2016 Previous Year Question Papers PDF (Hindi/English), Download Now!

SSC CGL Tier I 2016 Previous Year Question Papers PDF (Hindi/English), Download Now!


Keeping in mind the need of aspirants, we have compiled SSC CGL Tier I 2016 previous year question papers PDF in Hindi & English. Candidates who are preparing for SSC CGL Exam 2017want to crack the exam in the very first attempt. But without proper planning, it is not easy. Only knowing the syllabus and exam pattern accordingly cannot lead you to succeed, but understanding the SSC CGL previous year question paperstrend is also important.

So go through the post, and download shift wise SSC CGL 2016 question papers for your daily practice.

Benefit of attempting SSC CGL Previous Year Question Papers

Point 1: Help You understand the exact nature of SSC CGL paper pattern.
Point 2: Know the Level of questions asked by SSC in CGL Exam. 
Point 3: Topic wise Distribution in Each subject and their sub-topics.

Download SSC CGL Tier I Question Paper 2016 PDF in Hindi & English

S. No.

SSC CGL 2016 Paper

PDF in English

PDF in Hindi

1.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I  Question Paper 1st Sep
(1st Shift)
2.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I
 Question Paper 1stSep
(2nd Shift)
3.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I  
Question Paper 1stSep
(3rd Shift)
4.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I  
Question Paper 2nd Sep
(1st Shift)
5.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I  
Question Paper 2nd Sep
(2nd Shift)
6.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I  
Question Paper 2nd Sep
(3rd Shift)
7.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I  
Question Paper 3rd Sep
(1st Shift)
8.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I  
Question Paper 3rd Sep
(2nd Shift)
9.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I
 Question Paper 3rd  Sep
(3rd Shift)
10.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I
 Question Paper 4th  Sep
(1st Shift)
11.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I
 Question Paper 4th  Sep
(2nd Shift)
12.
SSC CGL 2016 Tier I
 Question Paper 4th Sep
(3rd Shift)

The SSC CGL job profile and the SSC CGL salary structure are very lucrative and hence lakhs of people give the exam. The competition is tough according to the limited total vacancy in SSC CGL. Therefore, you need to dedicate time and work to perform well in the exam.
We advise all the candidates to attempt these Papers to get aware about the SSC CGL Paper Pattern and it will make your preparation much easier and aimed towards the target. You should also attempt SSC CGL test series that will enhance your preparation for the exam.

Download  SSC CGL App in Hindi here


 
 
All the Best!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Detailed SSC CGL Syllabus (Tier I) – Based on New Pattern 2017

Northern Railway Group C & Group D Syllabus 2017-2018 PDF – Exam pattern