Detailed SSC CGL Syllabus (Tier I) – Based on New Pattern 2017
Detailed SSC CGL Syllabus (Tier I) – Based on New Pattern 2017 The SSC CGL Tier I Exam 2017, is scheduled to take place from 1st August to 20th August 2017. This is the time for you to roll up your sleeves and start preparing for the SSC CGL Tier I 2017. Here is the detailed SSC CGL syllabus for Tier I exam. There a total of 4733 vacancies that will be filled in 2017. This Detailed SSC CGL Syllabus tells you the weightage (mark-distribution) of various topics, priority order, importance, number of questions you can expect from each topic and types of questions.
SSC CGL 2017 – Official Recruitment Notification
he following detailed SSC CGL syllabus for Tier I exam will also give you a section-wise preparation strategy along with an overall look for all topics in the syllabus. It will tell you the mark distribution so that you can decide which topics to prepare first and how much time to devote to them. DOWNLOAD PDF...THANKYOU!

Great Post & Good Blog Design.
ReplyDeleteGovt Jobs Update